Sunday, November 13, 2011

Class 9

Running the ladder

Game Board


Visiting Wonderland at: http://208.123.137.42:8080/wonderland-web-front/ and text chatting with classmates...




Creating poster in Wonderland and editing it






 Adding some html and links:




Added link to my Blog on my poster

Used the html from the lecture notes and added my blog link


Adding my image to the poster and link on the bottom right - had to use the picture that Aaron sent because my digital image was causing issues in Wonderland because it was too large



Also, the digital, smaller cropped picture did not work.  It crashed my session, so I removed it as well.  However, was able to successfully put the pictures and link into the poster, no problem as shown in the screen shot above.

Roll Call2, For this Class 9




























No comments:

Post a Comment